When thinking about maintaining the style of your home, it can be easy to forget about the windows, but in truth, they’re one of the largest impacts to the feel of each room in your house. What kind of windows you have can say a lot about the style of your room, and so it’s important to keep up with the trends. At Bellini Mastercraft, we pride ourselves on our high-quality home improvement services to keep your home looking high end in any style. Whether it’s our designer windows, baseboards, wood flooring and stairs, or our beautiful windows, we can help modernize your home for a fresh and clean new look across the United States. For now, we’d like to share with you what kind of windows for sale are on trend right now.
Modern Window Trends Right Now
Most windows in contemporary homes are fairly simple and white, but what we’re seeing right now is that black windows are making waves in adding a stylish flair to any room in the house. Over the span of a decade, dark windows have slowly grown as exterior window choices and have migrated to interior windows as well, and it’s easy to see why. Their bold and have a picturesque effect on the view outside your window. This gives an almost art gallery like vibe to your rooms and do a wonderful job to add a touch of sophistication to the popular neutral color palettes found in many homes. There’s also something timeless about them as they throwback to the visual aesthetic of industrial buildings of the early 1900s.
Does this concept pique your interest? Black windows are a simple and relatively inexpensive way to add a dynamic effect to your rooms, so it’s easy to see why they’re appealing. If this is something you’re interested in, here are some tips to consider for how to go about styling these windows:
- Pair Them With White Walls
- Generally, you want stark white walls to create that dramatic contrast with the windows themselves. This is what creates that almost art gallery feel that makes the room feel so dynamic and bold. You also want to make sure that only the window’s sash is black while the casing and frame are still white.
- Try to Leave Out Window Treatments
- Black windows are often best left to speak for themselves. Try to avoid things like blinds or curtains that will take away from this impact. For this reason, it’s best to save black windows for rooms of the house where privacy isn’t an issue. If you still want privacy, though, consider something simple and minimalistic, like black roller shades.
- Add Black Accents Inside the Room
- If the only part of your room that’s black are the windows, this can be too overpowering. It’s important to translate that theme of bold, dark colors throughout the room with accents. Consider options like wrought iron decor or black metal lighting fixtures. Perhaps consider custom front doors to match the style for your home entrance.
Find Windows For Sale Today
Ready to follow the home design trends sweeping across the United States? Updating your home to include black windows can be a simple way to modernize the style for an affordable price. Whether you’re looking to join this trend, or are looking for something else like custom front doors or new hardwood floors, Bellini Mastercraft is here to provide high-quality results. Reach out to us today and see for yourself what our wonderful collection can do to make your home a work of art.