You made the smart decision to give your home a facelift. This was a great decision. What is something simple, that can make the most significant difference? We suggest implementing a beautiful mahogany door crafted by Bellini Mastercraft. We feature several architectural styles that can match your personal taste and give your home that curb appeal you are aiming for. As being the best in Florida, our mahogany exterior door will always impress.
Why Implement a Mahogany Exterior Door?
The best way to compliment your house is with early American styles such as colonial and plantation. These traditional styles, often stately and symmetrical, originated from Georgian-style houses. The houses were built in the late 1700s and early 1800. In New England and the southern colonies, the doors spread like wildfire.
These designs included a rectangular symmetrical shape. The wood panel door was strategically placed front center of the exterior. It was then dressed with decorative molding around and crowning the entry. If your home already sports a chimney, this is the perfect pair. Throw in some paned windows and Greek columns and your home will be the most elegant blast from the past out there.
Types of Architectural Styles:
- French Colonial
Elements of Design
- Applied moldings
- Clear and decorative glass
- Decorative sticking
- Metal inlays and overlays
- Raised Panels
- Select and knotty woods
- Square and arched tops
- Stile and rail construction
- Top rail arches
- Wrought iron grilles
Some of our styles include the following:
- Traditional Arched French Door
- Utilizing only excellent grade genuine Honduras mahogany procured from responsibly controlled forests, the French doors are a statement of fine design and excellence in wood craftsmanship.
- The French Door is dressed with Bellini’s unique 8″ 2 1/2″ thick carved casing; opulent hand carved plinth blocks and Capitel.
- Bal Harbour Mahogany French Doors
- Dressed with Classic silver “Cremone Bolts” the Bayfront French doors are manufactured utilizing select grade, genuine Honduras Mahogany procured from responsibly controlled forests. The French doors are a statement of fine design and excellence in wood craftsmanship.
- Finished with Sikkens high resistance UV protector ocean front Urethane. The thickness of rails 2 3/8”Glass: Impact resistant laminated ½” thick
- Bay Drive Entrance Mahogany French Doors
- Composed of glass on the top and raised panel on the bottom, the elliptical top double French door is fitted with a multi-bolt security locking system.
- Finished with Sikkens high resistance UV protector ocean front Urethane. The thickness of rails 2 3/8”Glass: Impact resistant laminated ½” thick.
- Cepero Mahogany Glazed Entry Door
- The visual strength of the flowing design of the rails and the glass in this magnificent Mahogany Entrance door is matched by the real force resistance of its construction. The Impact rated Mahogany Exterior doors are operated with a security multi-bolt locking mechanism and a hidden 2 point locking mechanism activated from the interior handle and plate of the inactive leaf.
- Width: 72″, Height: 120″, Thickness: 2 3/8″
Call Us Today
Here at Bellini Mastercraft, we are professionals when it comes to all things on architectural styles. Purchase a mahogany exterior door! We have everything you need. Our solid mahogany doors will give your newly floored bedroom that extra pizzazz it lacks. When it comes in high quality and custom-made mahogany, Bellini Mastercraft is the company to call. Contact us today in Miami, for more information on how we can take care of you.